Share | 

Guild Guide for New Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fozzythebear
Admin / Guild Officer
Admin / Guild Officer

PostSubject: Guild Guide for New Members   Thu May 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Are you a new member of Oblivion? Then this is the guide for you!

First you should register on our forums! Other forum areas will not be available to you until you are a registered & logged in!

The rest of this information should be a quick guide on how Oblivion works without having to read all the extra stuff right away. We do encourage you do read up in all other areas!

How so I sign up for runs?
Oblivion raids/instances that are SCHEDULED... are posted every Sunday. The posts are made for the following Tuesday - Sunday runs.
All 10 & 25 man runs will be found in the raiding section. You do not have to attend everyday of the raid... just please note what days you can make it and what role you play (ie tank, healer, dps) in your reply post..

If you are uncertain if there is an open day for any type of run please always just check the current raid calendar found in the raiding section. Please see all stickies in Raiding for more information on our raid procedure.

How long before I become a member?
One month + partiticpation will grant you membership status

Can my alt(s) get an invite too?
Alt members are allowed in once you have attained membership status unless other circumstances have been arranged as to an alt being allowed in prior.

Who do I go to if I have a problem with the website/forums?
Calimus is our webmaster for both; message him in game with issues

All other questions can probably be answered in our Guild Policies & Relations section which is viewable once you are registered and logged in. Anything uncertain can be PM'd to any officer.
TY for your membership in Oblivion!

Guild Guide for New Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Guild Policy's-
Jump to: